Friday, November 30, 2007

A White Black Friday


A picture of a snow person built by Katelyn, Anna, and Joel (and possibly Jon???) on that Blackest of all Fridays. It was pretty black for this guy as I guess he was on the front lines of the battle. Unfortunately for him, his sword did not come to his aid. Poor fellow.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family in Benton Harbor at Poppy’s new house. The kids started playing in the snow when it first started coming down on Thursday evening, and I don’t think they ever came indoors much until Saturday. We were constantly throwing their wet things in the dryer. It was a very relaxing weekend with a few shopping trips thrown in here and there. We were conveniently close to everything. Jon and Sara were up for the week, and we enjoyed our visit with them. Mei-mei just loved being around all the family. She brings such joy with her wherever she goes! I will share more pics in albums later.



We are now gearing up for Christmas, as I have a little elf that is quite a slave driver when it comes to all things Christmas. Her excitement is quite contagious!

No comments: