
We had a wonderful day with a good church service, then lots of food and fun with the whole family. It is the first Easter that we have been able to spend with our entire family since Katelyn was a little baby. The grown-ups played corn-hole or holey board as some people call it. The "kids", some little and big, dyed eggs. Some male figures took naps and dozed on the couch.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful day, and was able to take time to reflect on Jesus' resurrection.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful day, and was able to take time to reflect on Jesus' resurrection.

2 comments:
Amy, what a great family picture! Glad you had a wonderful Easter, with your "most awesome family"!
What a beautiful family picture!!! I'm glad you had a nice day with family.
Beth
(momgoingcrazy from YSC)
Post a Comment